Program Partenerships in prioritary domains
Code: PN-II-PT-PCCA-2011-3.2-0356 . Read More
Coordinator's strong points
Advantages in the consortium
- Versatile correlated scientific infrastructure development concept – that asure multiple collaborations, and various materials investigation
- Application (end-user) oriented endowment (knowledge, human and technical resources);
- The complex digital model of physical and chemical characterization was several time elaborated and confirmed as distinctive output of CERTO correlated scientific data.
- High mobility due to its own mobile laboratory
Key personsINOE 2000 - Coordinator
- Roxana Radvan
- Laurentiu - Marian Angheluta
- Maria Dumbravician
- Daniel Dochia
- Silvia Ghilmeanu
National Institute for Research and Development in Optoelectronics INOE 2000
Centre for Restoration by Optoelectronic Techniques, as department of INOE, new ICOMOS-Romania member, carries out researches on advanced techniques for artwork restoration & conservation.
National University of Art in Bucharest
By means of its proposed programs, the National University of Arts offers the possibility of assimilating the specific language of visual arts through a constant study of natural and cultural models.
SC. MARCONT SRL
SC. Marcont SRL
Benefits of a proven experience across a range of industries, experts in reliable a high quality solutions, driving efficient management of IT spend, delivering standardized and complex solutions.