On October the 23rd, 2020, the online workshop Optoelectronics in heritage science took place, held within the international conference Optoelectronics Into a Powerful Economy. The event brought together a number of 130 people – identified by distinct addresses, from 12 countries such as Romania, Great Britain, France, Portugal, Poland, Cyprus, Russia, Greece, Egypt, Italy, Austria, Estonia, Bulgaria.
- Online timelapse thermography 3D viewer – new paper
- Study on graffiti spray paints recognized as a Top Cited Article
- New review paper on the application of LIF spectroscopy in the field of heritage science
- Field campaign: Cula Greceanu, Măldărești (Vâlcea). Georadar and thermal investigations
- Taskin study included in the select bibliography of harpsichord expert Grant O’Brien