The field campaign carried out at the Golești Museum is an activity from the PEGASUS project (PN-III-P2-2.1-PTE-2019-0492). It aimed at acquiring aerial imaging and geophysical data (GPR) in order to correlate them in a package capable of characterizing with high accuracy not only the soil surface but also the subsoil.
- Experimental virtual reconstruction and restoration of a roman bronze vessel
- MarketWatch.ro: Data mining and multivariate analysis in heritage science
- New paper focused on the the study of earth pigments from various geological sources
- Science of the Future Workshop
- The 14th edition of the European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation (EUROINVENT 2022)