Between the 26th and 28th of May 2022, our department participated in the 14th edition of the European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation (EUROINVENT 2022) that took place in Iași. Our group won 2 Gold medals and 3 Silver medals for the patents and research projects presented.
- Experimental virtual reconstruction and restoration of a roman bronze vessel
- MarketWatch.ro: Data mining and multivariate analysis in heritage science
- New paper focused on the the study of earth pigments from various geological sources
- Science of the Future Workshop
- The 14th edition of the European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation (EUROINVENT 2022)